This job was closed at Oct 6, 2017 22:15 GMT
Slovak and Czech translators for IT project in USA zone (UI, Help, Marketing)
Posted: Sep 4, 2017 09:54 GMT (GMT: Sep 4, 2017 09:54) Job type:
Service required Languages:
English to Czech, English to Slovak
SDL International, the world leader in professional translation services, software localization, software products is going to select English into Czech and Slovak vendors located in US time zone with experience in following fields:
- IT (UI, Help)
- Target language native speaker,
- Proven experience in translating marketing and IT texts,
- Ability to phrase a message in several different ways, depending on context and audience,
- Localization experience,
- Willing to take a non-paid translation test with coverage of relevant expertise areas.
- Communication skills, ability to communicate easily with others,
- Creativity and willing to search different sources to find proper solutions, translations,
- University degree or professional qualification in translation and English. BA/BS (or equivalent or diploma) in translation studies or a related discipline.
If you are interested in this offer, we would like you to apply on [HIDDEN]
For more info about SDL please refer to [HIDDEN]
: Poland Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Membership: Non-members may quote after 12 hours
Subject field: IT (Information Technology)
Quoting deadline: Sep 29, 2017 22:00 GMT
Delivery deadline: Sep 30, 2017 22:00 GMT
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a Blue Board
outsourcer with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 3
out of 5
Note: You cannot quote because this job is closed.
Translation industry jobs
Jobs posted by outsourcers seeking quotes from language professionals.
The Blue Board
is a searchable database of language job outsourcers with feedback from service providers, and an important risk management tool. ProZ.com members have full access to the Blue Board.