This job was closed at Oct 6, 2017 11:15 GMT
Internet Ads Assessor Germany
Posted: Sep 4, 2017 13:01 GMT (GMT: Sep 4, 2017 13:01)
Vetting and notifications sent at: Sep 4, 2017 13:59 GMT Job type:
: Translation, Telecommuncations (other)
Confidentiality level Languages:
English to German, German to English
Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
What does the job involve?
In this job you will be reviewing online advertisements in order to improve their content, quality and layout. You will be required to provide feedback and analysis on advertisements found in search engine results and provide ratings on their relevance to the search terms used. Another aspect of this role will involve reviewing the language used in advertisements by examining grammar, tone and cultural relevance.
Through this work you will be making a valuable contribution to the quality of online advertisements in Germany.
Who is suitable for this job?
We are looking for dynamic people who have strong communication skills and use the Internet daily. You should also be flexible, reliable and have the ability to interpret and follow established guidelines.
You will need to have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home, working your own hours. Hours for this role are up to 20 hours per week depending on task availability.
What are the main requirements for the job?
• You must be living in Germany for the last 3 consecutive years
• You must have familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs in Germany
• Fluency in English and German
• Access to and use of a broadband internet connection and associated computer and software to perform the work, all provided at your own expense
• Experience in use of web browsers to navigate and interact with a variety of content
• Access to and use of an Android Smartphone (version 4.1 or higher) to complete tasks
• A Barcode Scanner application must be installed on your smartphone to complete certain tasks
• Active daily user of Gmail, Google+ and other forms of Social Media including Twitter & Facebook
Membership: For more information, see: URL not shown
Non-members may quote after 12 hours Preferred native language:
Target language(s) Subject field:
Telecom(munications) Quoting deadline: Sep 29, 2017 11:00 GMT Delivery deadline: Sep 29, 2017 12:00 GMT
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a Blue Board
outsourcer with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 3.5
out of 5
Note: You cannot quote because this job is closed.
Contact person title: Recruiter
Translation industry jobs
Jobs posted by outsourcers seeking quotes from language professionals.
The Blue Board
is a searchable database of language job outsourcers with feedback from service providers, and an important risk management tool. ProZ.com members have full access to the Blue Board.