Languages: Chinese to Mongolian, English to Mongolian
1. An on-going and paid project which started in 2016
2. 9 Christian books and 20-30 subtitles to be translated from English/Chinese to Mongolian.
3. Quality is the first concern, rate is always negotiable.
4. All translation materials will be published or explored in multiple medias.
1. Native speakers of Mongolian.
2. Native English or Chinese equivalent level.
3. Rich experiences in translating Christian materials.
If you are interested and available, please send us your CV. Thank you very much.
Contact person: Jane
Poster country: United States
Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Membership: Non-members may quote after 12 hours Preferred specific fields: Religion Required native language: Mongolian Subject field: Religion Quoting deadline: Oct 30, 2017 04:00 GMT Delivery deadline: Oct 31, 2017 04:00 GMT
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a logged in visitor.
Note: You cannot quote because this job is closed.
Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.
With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.