EN-ES and EN-LAS Game Translators - Lasting collaboration - CET working hours
Posted: Sep 11, 2017 08:38 GMT (GMT: Sep 11, 2017 08:38) Job type:
: Translation, Checking/editing
Confidentiality level Languages:
English to Spanish Language variant:
Spain; Argentinian; Mexican; Generic Latin American
Growing localization company based in Spain is looking for freelancer translators EN>ES (Spain) and EN>ES (Latin America) for lasting remote collaboration.
We currently need candidates with expertise in videogames, ready to work in AAA sports titles and AAA GDR titles and able to work (reply to e-mails and deliver) 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Central European Time.
- Mother tongue Spanish (Spain) or Latin American Spanish; proficient in English American.
- Living in Europe or able to work, answer quickly and deliver 9-18 CET. (This is strictly required).
- Demonstrable experience in game localization.
- Tools: SDL Trados Studio (2017 not required, from 2011 on is fine).
- Able to deliver both small batches on the same day of receipt and bigger wordcounts with long term deadlines;
- Responsive and able to follow instructions/glossaries carefully, stick to deadlines, provide feedback or quick amends when requested by client;
- Willing to perform a test (around 600 words), to assess quality of work delivered;
- Able to start immediately, if needed.
- Experience with localization of GDR or MMO titles and passion for this genre.
- Soccer fan and with knowledge of the soccer scene in Spain, Latin America, Europe or of major game titles related to soccer.
- Experience in translating text for dubbing, voice acting or experience in participating to audio recording sessions.
- Knowledge of Ad-Libs, spoken variations from the same text and stitching.
Payment via bank transfer or Paypal.
If interested, please answer to this post and include:
- Your CV;
- Your daily input for translation and review;
- Please specify your current city of residence.
- Your rates (cents per word) in terms of:
Translation New: 0-74%: (0,0x)
Translation Fuzzy 75-99%:
Translation Repetitions and 100%:
Review rep e 100%:
Rates in EUR. No minimum rate per job.
Looking forward to receive your application.
The Loki Games management team
: Spain Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Required specific fields:
Games / Video Games / Gaming / Casino Required native language:
Spanish Subject field:
Games / Video Games / Gaming / Casino Required software:
SDL TRADOS, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel Quoting deadline: Dec 29, 2017 23:00 GMT Delivery deadline: Dec 30, 2017 23:00 GMT
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a
professional member with a Blue Board
record with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 5
out of 5
Note: Sign in
to see outsourcer contact information.
Contact person title: Vendor Manager