English-Italian Technical Translator
Posted: Sep 12, 2017 13:22 GMT (GMT: Sep 12, 2017 13:22)
Vetting and notifications sent at: Sep 12, 2017 14:19 GMT Job type:
In-house position Languages:
English to Italian
McNeel Europe is looking for a qualified English-Italian technical translator to join the localization team at the Barcelona office. The position is part-time with the option to work remotely after a training period in Barcelona. Salary range based on experience.
• Translate product user interfaces, technical documentation and other contents from English into Italian by following specific internal guidelines.
• Proofread and test final product at various stages of the process to ensure quality and accuracy.
• Mother tongue Italian
• Degree in Foreign Languages, Translation and/or Localization (Level Bachelors, Masters)
• Extensive knowledge of English, and basic knowledge of Spanish
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent command of common software applications
• Good knowledge of CAT tools (preferably Déjà Vu)
• Technical skills and knowledge of web technologies
• At least 2 years professional experience as a technical translator
• Knowledge of CAD/CAM/3D Design would also be helpful
• A keen interest in IT and new technologies
• Manage priorities, meet deadlines and achieve targets
• Good organizational skills
• Good team worker
To apply for this job, please send your CV to [HIDDEN]
: Spain Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Non-members may quote after 12 hours Preferred expertise:
Tech/Engineering Required native language:
Italian Subject field:
Computers: Software Preferred software:
DejaVu Preferred quoter location:
Required Quoting deadline: Oct 29, 2017 00:00 GMT Delivery deadline: Oct 30, 2017 00:00 GMT
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a Blue Board
Note: Sign in
to see outsourcer contact information.
Contact person title: Localization Manager
Translation industry jobs
Jobs posted by outsourcers seeking quotes from language professionals.
The Blue Board
is a searchable database of language job outsourcers with feedback from service providers, and an important risk management tool. ProZ.com members have full access to the Blue Board.