This job was closed at Oct 7, 2017 00:15 GMT
JPN - ENG - Subtitling
Posted: Sep 14, 2017 05:02 GMT (GMT: Sep 14, 2017 05:02) Job type:
Confidentiality level Languages:
Japanese to English
Your main task is to translate Japanese into English of films and TV programs.
- Make sure that the linguistic content is correctly translated into the target language.
- Deliver a quality translation within the established deadline.Job requirement- Native target language speaker with perfect grammar and spelling. Language skill is a must have.
- An excellent comprehension of the original language in both formal and informal manners.
- To have an eye for detail and to work conscientiously.- Prefer candidates who have experience in translating, subtitling, dubbing, voice-over, writing, content writing, journalism, …
- Prefer candidates graduated from Faculty of Linguistic, Literature, Journalism, Media, …
- Must have basic computer knowledge and typing skills.- Must have access to a computer and a stable internet connection
- Working: freelance.- Salary: at the company’s rate
Long term opportunities may be available to the right candidate who is able to demonstrate the adequate skills and attitude.
If you think you meet the requirements, please apply to us via email [HIDDEN]
This is a job for you!HIVENTY ASIA
: Vietnam Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Non-members may quote after 12 hours Preferred native language:
Target language(s) Subject field:
Cinema, Film, TV, Drama Quoting deadline: Sep 30, 2017 00:00 GMT Delivery deadline: Oct 31, 2017 00:00 GMT
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a Blue Board
Note: You cannot quote because this job is closed.
Quotes received: 6 (Job closed)
Translation industry jobs
Jobs posted by outsourcers seeking quotes from language professionals.
The Blue Board
is a searchable database of language job outsourcers with feedback from service providers, and an important risk management tool. ProZ.com members have full access to the Blue Board.