This job was closed at Oct 22, 2017 00:15 GMT
TRANSLATOR - FREELANCER - JAPANESE/ENGLISH
Posted: Sep 14, 2017 06:05 GMT (GMT: Sep 14, 2017 06:05) Job type:
Services required Languages:
: Translation, Transcription
Japanese to English
Your main task is to translate Japanese into English of films and TV programs.
- Make sure that the linguistic content is correctly translated into the target language.
- Deliver a quality translation within the established deadline.Job requirement- Native target language speaker with perfect grammar and spelling. Language skill is a must have.
- An excellent comprehension of the original language in both formal and informal manners.
- To have an eye for detail and to work conscientiously.- Prefer candidates who have experience in translating, subtitling, dubbing, voice-over, writing, content writing, journalism, …
- Prefer candidates graduated from Faculty of Linguistic, Literature, Journalism, Media, …
- Must have basic computer knowledge and typing skills.- Must have access to a computer and a stable internet connection
- Working: freelance.
Long term opportunities may be available to the right candidate who is able to demonstrate the adequate skills and attitude.
: Vietnam Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Non-members may quote after 12 hours Preferred native language:
Target language(s) Subject field:
Education / Pedagogy Quoting deadline: Oct 15, 2017 00:00 GMT Delivery deadline: Oct 31, 2017 00:00 GMT
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a Blue Board
Note: You cannot quote because this job is closed.
Quotes received: 11 (Job closed)
Translation industry jobs
Jobs posted by outsourcers seeking quotes from language professionals.
The Blue Board
is a searchable database of language job outsourcers with feedback from service providers, and an important risk management tool. ProZ.com members have full access to the Blue Board.