Full time position, technical training cpabilities, translator/edicator
Posted: Oct 4, 2017 18:06 GMT (GMT: Oct 4, 2017 18:06) Job type:
: Translation, Checking/editing, Education, Copywriting
Confidentiality level Languages:
English to Spanish, Spanish to English
Budget and payment details
Currently we are looking for a full-time Training Developer / ID in Mexico City for our client. This person needs to speak Spanish as their first language, but also have strong English speaking capabilities.
This new hire will be part of the Americas Learning & Development Center of Expertise (CoE) and will be responsible for:
• Localization of all training materials applicable for Mexico whether they were created by Americas L&D team or global teams.
• Overall Program Management of Instructor Led and eLearning programs to be delivered in Mexico. When we can use vendors already in use for US and Canada we do.
• Working closely with Mexico business line leaders and HR to ensure training programs are being localized and delivered to support Mexico business and growth.
• Act as liaison between Technical Training center and L&D CoE.
• Updating of Spanish training content as needed per annual reviews, policy updates, etc.
• Work closely with HRSS regarding the assignment and tracking of required trainings *will also need to know how to use Saba.
• Work closely with corporate compliance to ensure all government requirements are met re: the reporting of employee training to government agencies.
• Overall project management of new training development and implementation.
They will need to travel to US for extended periods of time to train and work with the US team. They will need to sit in on at least one delivery of all of their Instructor Led and eLearning programs for evaluation and understanding.
• Native Mexico Spanish speaking with very strong English skills (verbal and written)
• Above average communication skills
• Strong Instructional Design background
• Content Development skills – mobile focus *can easily take existing materials and localize / translate for use in Mexico *Client can train on the tools used (e.g. Storyline, Captivate, Rise, Sway)
• Demonstrated project management skills
• Ability to work effectively and efficiently with technical and non-technical subject matter experts (SMEs) across business lines
• Independent worker who is comfortable being part of a virtual team 80% of the time
• Able to travel up to 30% of the time – especially early on. It will taper off after that.
BA/BS in Technical Communication with Instructional Design experience preferred, otherwise BA/BS will fulfill with experience.
Please send you resume/curriculum vitae. No phone calls please.
Budget information for this job is restricted to those who meet the requirements of the job.
: United States Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Non-members may quote after 12 hours
Tech/Engineering Preferred specific fields:
Engineering: Mechanical = Mechanics Preferred native language:
Spanish Subject field:
Engineering: Industrial Preferred quoter location:
Mexico Quoting deadline: Oct 30, 2017 05:00 GMT Delivery deadline: Dec 31, 2017 06:00 GMT
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a Blue Board
outsourcer with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 5
out of 5
Note: Sign in
to see outsourcer contact information.
Translation industry jobs
Jobs posted by outsourcers seeking quotes from language professionals.
The Blue Board
is a searchable database of language job outsourcers with feedback from service providers, and an important risk management tool. ProZ.com members have full access to the Blue Board.