This job was closed at Oct 26, 2017 00:15 GMT
Translators & Proof readers, Freelance, Home-Based. German
Posted: Oct 5, 2017 11:34 GMT (GMT: Oct 5, 2017 11:34) Job type:
Service required Languages:
English to German
Translators and Proof readers wanted for a future project.
• Localise a variety of game related text assets from En
glish to your native language
• Proof-read localised assets in your target language which have been translated by others, making corrections as needed
• Edit the output from a team working in your native language,
adjusting individuals’ output to maintain consistency and style across the whole team, while advising individual translators on specific changes and group-wide decisions
• When requested, provide objective feedback on the quality of other translators’ work as part of Testronic’s quality review policy
• Use translation software or tools when projects require it (E.g. memoQ, SDL Trados, etc.)
• Research phrasing and terminology for specialist areas to ensure you can provide the most appropriate and specific localisations
• Use online and offline dictionaries, thesauri, and other language resources
• Maintain responsive communication lines with your project coordinator and the rest of the team working on the project
• Respect project milestones and deadlines, and communicate any
concerns about delays or possible quality issues as early as possible.
Please follow the below link to complete a form to be considered for this work.
Strictly no agencies.
: Poland Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Non-members may quote after 12 hours Preferred specific fields:
Games / Video Games / Gaming / Casino Preferred native language:
Target language(s) Subject field:
Games / Video Games / Gaming / Casino Preferred software:
SDL TRADOS, MemoQ, MemSource Cloud Quoting deadline: Oct 19, 2017 00:00 GMT Delivery deadline: Oct 31, 2017 00:00 GMT Additional requirements:
A Translation qualification preferred. Previous experience working as a Translator required.
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a Blue Board
outsourcer with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 5
out of 5
Note: You cannot quote because this job is closed.
Translation industry jobs
Jobs posted by outsourcers seeking quotes from language professionals.
The Blue Board
is a searchable database of language job outsourcers with feedback from service providers, and an important risk management tool. ProZ.com members have full access to the Blue Board.