Japanese to English Freelance Translators
Posted: Oct 11, 2017 02:55 GMT (GMT: Oct 11, 2017 02:55) Job type:
Service required Languages:
Japanese to English
Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
SDI Media, the world's largest supplier of subtitling services for the television, cinema, video and DVD industries, is looking for Japanese to English freelance translators for upcoming projects.
• Near native Japanese and English language proficiency level
• Strong grammar and auditory skills
• Must be able to meet deadlines.
• Must have basic computer knowledge and typing skills
• Recognized translation qualification and/or
translation/proofreading/editing experience in Japanese to English
• Must have stable internet access and a windows based computer
• Freelance position
• You can work at home or anywhere with stable internet connection
• You will be translating and/or subtitling TV/ and movie materials from
Japanese into English
Interested parties, please put “Japanese to English Translator” and your name in the subject line then send your resume and cover letter to [HIDDEN] . Application will not be considered without resume. The shortlisted applicants will be contacted and invited to take the test within one month.
Non-members may quote after 12 hours Preferred native language:
Target language(s) Subject field:
Cinema, Film, TV, Drama Quoting deadline: Feb 9, 2018 00:00 GMT Delivery deadline: Feb 10, 2018 00:00 GMT
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a Blue Board
Note: Sign in
to see outsourcer contact information.
Translation industry jobs
Jobs posted by outsourcers seeking quotes from language professionals.
The Blue Board
is a searchable database of language job outsourcers with feedback from service providers, and an important risk management tool. ProZ.com members have full access to the Blue Board.