Japanese to Traditional Mandarin Freelance Translators
Posted: Oct 11, 2017 03:00 GMT (GMT: Oct 11, 2017 03:00) Job type:
Service required Languages:
Japanese to Chinese Language variant:
Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
SDI Media, the world's largest supplier of subtitling services for the television, cinema, video and DVD industries, is looking for Japanese to Traditional Mandarin freelance translators for upcoming projects.
• Near native Japanese and Traditional Mandarin language proficiency level.
• Strong grammar and auditory skills.
• Must be able to meet deadlines.
• Must have basic computer knowledge and typing skills.
• Recognized translation qualification and/or translation/proofreading/editing experience.
• Must have stable internet access and a windows based computer.
• Must be a residing in Asia, preferably in Japan, Taiwan, or Hong Kong.
• Freelance position.
• You can work at home or anywhere with stable internet connection.
• You will be translating and/or subtitling TV/ and movie materials from Japanese into Traditional Mandarin.
Interested parties, you may send your resume and cover letter to [HIDDEN] with “Japanese-Traditional Chinese” and your name in the subject line. Application will not be considered without resume. The shortlisted applicants will be contacted and invited to take the test within one month.
Preferred native language:
Target language(s) Subject field:
Cinema, Film, TV, Drama Quoting deadline: Feb 9, 2018 00:00 GMT Delivery deadline: Feb 10, 2018 00:00 GMT
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a Blue Board
Note: Sign in
to see outsourcer contact information.
Translation industry jobs
Jobs posted by outsourcers seeking quotes from language professionals.
The Blue Board
is a searchable database of language job outsourcers with feedback from service providers, and an important risk management tool. ProZ.com members have full access to the Blue Board.