Hungarian freelancers - Regulatory Consultants and Translators in medical area
Posted: Oct 18, 2017 09:58 GMT (GMT: Oct 18, 2017 09:58) Job type:
Service required Languages:
English to Hungarian
SDL International, the world leader in professional translation services, software localization and software products is going to select Hungarian Regulatory Consultants/ Affairs and Translators with experience in Life Sciences field.
We are looking for resources to review regulatory documents to ensure accuracy and appropriateness according to local laws and regulations or to translate regulatory projects related to drug authorization/launch, namely: Product Information (PI), Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC), Labels, Product Leaflets (PL) for Pharmaceutical Product Submission / Pharmaceutical Regulatory, etc.
It will be also nice, if candidates have an experience in therapeutic areas such as:
• Immune Diseases
- Target language native speaker( mother language);
- Good command of English- Regulatory Consultants/ proficiency in English- translators
- University Degree (in Medicine or Life Sciences degree by recognized institution) and/or Regulatory Affairs or Pharmacovigilance experience for Regulatory Consultants
- Experience in Life Science field for translators
- Communication skills, ability to communicate easily with others;
- Ability to issue invoices;
- Good command of MS Word, Excel, or PowerPoint.
If you are interested in this offer, we would like you to apply .Please, complete SDL Workzone application on:
For more info about SDL please refer to [HIDDEN]
: Poland Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Membership: Non-members may quote after 12 hours
Subject field: Medical: Pharmaceuticals
Quoting deadline: Dec 9, 2017 23:00 GMT
Delivery deadline: Dec 30, 2017 23:00 GMT
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a Blue Board
outsourcer with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 3
out of 5
Note: Sign in
to see outsourcer contact information.
Translation industry jobs
Jobs posted by outsourcers seeking quotes from language professionals.
The Blue Board
is a searchable database of language job outsourcers with feedback from service providers, and an important risk management tool. ProZ.com members have full access to the Blue Board.