Posted: Nov 1, 2017 20:54 GMT(GMT: Nov 1, 2017 20:54)
Job type: Translation/editing/proofing job
Service required: Translation
Confidentiality level: MEDIUM
Languages: English to German
Welocalize is a dynamic, London-based company specializing in digital marketing and SEO. We are currently looking for experienced translators to work in Germany for a major tech company.
We are looking for remote translators (English to German) who are native German speakers, and are located within 2 hours (train/car) of Frankfurt or Saarbrucken (ideal, but not essential). Strong candidates should have experience in the following areas:
- Translation of training materials and/or e-learning content
- Marketing translation
- Any experience working on creative copy for a global brand
- Strong English proficiency (ideally 1-2 years of living in an English-speaking country)
The ideal candidate will be:
- Keen to actively participate in internal and client led meetings
- Able and willing to use a webcam for meetings/conference calls, and attend in person meetings (weekly/monthly as needed)
- A team player who responds well to feedback
- Able to provide a weekly update on work availability
- Willing to engage regularly, and understand that account requires ongoing project work completion
Please send me your resume, including your preferred rate per word in EUR, and include Job Reference: 17ARGF. I look forward to hearing from you! [HIDDEN]
Poster country: United States
Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Membership: Non-members may quote after 12 hours Marketing Required native language: German Subject field: Computers (general) Required quoter location: Germany Quoting deadline: Dec 1, 2017 06:00 GMT Delivery deadline: Jan 1, 2018 06:00 GMT
For more information, see:URL not shown
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a logged in visitor.
Note: You cannot quote because this job is closed.
Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.
Join this translator’s group buy brought to you by ProZ.com and buy SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance for only €415 / $495 / £325 / ¥60,000
For this month only – receive SDL Trados Studio 2017 - Getting Started eLearning for FREE.