This job was closed at Nov 17, 2017 19:34 GMT
German Translator (Remote)
Posted: Nov 1, 2017 20:54 GMT (GMT: Nov 1, 2017 20:54) Job type:
Confidentiality level Languages:
English to German
Welocalize is a dynamic, London-based company specializing in digital marketing and SEO. We are currently looking for experienced translators to work in Germany for a major tech company.
We are looking for remote translators (English to German) who are native German speakers, and are located within 2 hours (train/car) of Frankfurt or Saarbrucken (ideal, but not essential). Strong candidates should have experience in the following areas:
- Translation of training materials and/or e-learning content
- Marketing translation
- Any experience working on creative copy for a global brand
- Strong English proficiency (ideally 1-2 years of living in an English-speaking country)
The ideal candidate will be:
- Keen to actively participate in internal and client led meetings
- Able and willing to use a webcam for meetings/conference calls, and attend in person meetings (weekly/monthly as needed)
- A team player who responds well to feedback
- Able to provide a weekly update on work availability
- Willing to engage regularly, and understand that account requires ongoing project work completion
Please send me your resume, including your preferred rate per word in EUR, and include Job Reference: 17ARGF. I look forward to hearing from you! [HIDDEN]
: United States Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Membership: For more information, see: URL not shown
Non-members may quote after 12 hours
Marketing Required native language:
German Subject field:
Computers (general) Required quoter location:
Germany Quoting deadline: Dec 1, 2017 06:00 GMT Delivery deadline: Jan 1, 2018 06:00 GMT
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a logged in visitor.
Note: You cannot quote because this job is closed.
Contact person title: Linguistics Recruiter
Translation industry jobs
Jobs posted by outsourcers seeking quotes from language professionals.
The Blue Board
is a searchable database of language job outsourcers with feedback from service providers, and an important risk management tool. ProZ.com members have full access to the Blue Board.