English to Thai Medicaid/Medicare/Healthcare Linguist
Posted: Nov 6, 2017 18:51 GMT (GMT: Nov 6, 2017 18:51) Job type:
Service required Languages:
English to Thai
US Translation Company is looking for qualified Thai translators. The project begins in December, but we need candidates now to prepare for the high volume. We want candidates with both experience and a college degree for very particular clients. Please refer to the following and contact me with any questions.
All applicants MUST:
• Be a native speaker of target language
• Have a college degree AND 5 years translation experience
• Be US based
• Be a TM user
• Have affiliation with proofreader
• Document practical/translation experience in his/her area of expertise
• Experience in Medical, Medicaid or Medicare fields
• Translate healthcare insurance documents from Thai to English
• Preferred Translation Software: MemoQ
• Having your translated document go through two different proofreaders before being sent off to the client.
Please have interested parties email Matt Mortensen directly at [HIDDEN] with your resume, rates, and references.
Only qualified applicants will be contacted. No phone inquiries, please.
: United States Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Membership: Sample text:
Non-members may quote after 12 hours
Medical Preferred specific fields:
Insurance, Medical (general) Preferred native language:
Target language(s) Subject field:
Medical: Health Care Preferred software:
Indesign, MemoQ Required quoter location:
United States Quoting deadline: Nov 30, 2017 07:00 GMT Delivery deadline: Dec 31, 2017 07:00 GMT
Applicants must translate the following text
Incomplete Reason Code 1:
We are not able to process your Health Plan choice due to the following reason(s):
• The attached Medi-Cal Choice Form was not signed. Please sign the form and return it to Health Care Options.
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a Blue Board
outsourcer with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 5
out of 5
Note: Sign in
to see outsourcer contact information.
Translation industry jobs
Jobs posted by outsourcers seeking quotes from language professionals.
The Blue Board
is a searchable database of language job outsourcers with feedback from service providers, and an important risk management tool. ProZ.com members have full access to the Blue Board.