English to Thai Medicaid/Medicare/Healthcare Linguist
Posted: Nov 6, 2017 18:51 GMT(GMT: Nov 6, 2017 18:51)
Job type: Translation/editing/proofing job
Service required: Translation
Languages: English to Thai
US Translation Company is looking for qualified Thai translators. The project begins in December, but we need candidates now to prepare for the high volume. We want candidates with both experience and a college degree for very particular clients. Please refer to the following and contact me with any questions.
All applicants MUST:
• Be a native speaker of target language
• Have a college degree AND 5 years translation experience
• Be US based
• Be a TM user
• Have affiliation with proofreader
• Document practical/translation experience in his/her area of expertise
• Experience in Medical, Medicaid or Medicare fields
• Translate healthcare insurance documents from Thai to English
• Preferred Translation Software: MemoQ
• Having your translated document go through two different proofreaders before being sent off to the client.
Please have interested parties email Matt Mortensen directly at [HIDDEN] with your resume, rates, and references.
Only qualified applicants will be contacted. No phone inquiries, please.
Poster country: United States
Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Membership: Non-members may quote after 12 hours Medical Preferred specific fields: Insurance, Medical (general) Preferred native language: Target language(s) Subject field: Medical: Health Care Preferred software: Indesign, MemoQ Required quoter location: United States Quoting deadline: Nov 30, 2017 07:00 GMT Delivery deadline: Dec 31, 2017 07:00 GMT
Sample text: Applicants must translate the following text
Incomplete Reason Code 1:
We are not able to process your Health Plan choice due to the following reason(s):
• The attached Medi-Cal Choice Form was not signed. Please sign the form and return it to Health Care Options.
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a Blue Board outsourcer with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 5 out of 5
Note: You cannot quote because this job is closed.
SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.
With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.