Quoting deadline expired
The quoting deadline for this job passed at Nov 18, 2017 00:00 GMT
Act as a Senior Translator
Posted: Nov 12, 2017 13:30 GMT (GMT: Nov 12, 2017 13:30) Job type:
Service required Languages:
Arabic to English, English to Arabic
All Talent is looking for full time talented in-house senior translators fluent in English and Arabic. The candidate is expected to turn around the translation tasks quickly and accurately applying the correct context, and using correct and consistent terminologies.
• Bachelor's degree or higher in Linguistics, Translation or language-related domain.
• 2 to 3 years’ translation experience.
• Knowledge of Translation Memory tools and other computer-assisted translation software
• Experience in legal and financial translation, preferred
• Strong computer skills, excellent command of Microsoft Office applications
• Ability to work well with others in a fast-paced environment
• Regular Insurance
• Annual bonus
• Annual salary increase
• Marriage cash reward
• Baby bonus
• Periodical cash gifts based on achievements
• 50% discount on all training programs in the training dep.
• Paid vacations
• Paid permissions
• Continuous professional development
• Friendly and flexible work environment
• Awesome work facilities
• Staff outings
• Stress relieve activities
• Work from home when possible
If interested, kindly send your CV to our email:
: Egypt Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Preferred native language:
Target language(s) Subject field:
Law (general) Quoting deadline: Nov 18, 2017 00:00 GMT Delivery deadline: Nov 20, 2017 00:00 GMT
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a
Note: You cannot quote because the quoting deadline has passed.
Contact person title: Project Manager
Translation industry jobs
Jobs posted by outsourcers seeking quotes from language professionals.
The Blue Board
is a searchable database of language job outsourcers with feedback from service providers, and an important risk management tool. ProZ.com members have full access to the Blue Board.