Posted: Nov 14, 2017 11:34 GMT(GMT: Nov 14, 2017 11:34)
Job type: Translation/editing/proofing job
Service required: Translation
Languages: English to Korean
Due to the nature of the documents, these cannot leave the company, therefore we need a translator to work on-site with the client.
- Subject is Engineering/Physics: Non Descriptive Ultra-Sonic testing
- Project timeline is 3 days on-site to accomplish the work
- 1st day, there are 1500 words to be translated on site, the remaining content is still to be established.
- Location is Sheffield - Post Code: S9 1XH (we will only consider candidates who can travel to the location)
When applying, please provide:
- your availability to carry our 3 days or work
- your daily rates
- your logistic costs (transport only)
Poster country: United Kingdom
Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Membership: Non-members may quote after 12 hours Subject field: Physics Quoting deadline: Nov 16, 2017 17:00 GMT Delivery deadline: Nov 25, 2017 17:00 GMT Additional requirements: Experience in engineering and physics terminology, specifically on ultrasonic and high frequency testing
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a Blue Board outsourcer with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 4.8 out of 5
Note: You cannot quote because this job is closed.
Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.
PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.