This job was closed at Nov 23, 2017 17:15 GMT
Engineering documents, 1500 words, "Non Descriptive Ultra-Sonic testing"
Posted: Nov 14, 2017 11:34 GMT (GMT: Nov 14, 2017 11:34) Job type:
Service required Languages:
English to Korean
Due to the nature of the documents, these cannot leave the company, therefore we need a translator to work on-site with the client.
- Subject is Engineering/Physics: Non Descriptive Ultra-Sonic testing
- Project timeline is 3 days on-site to accomplish the work
- 1st day, there are 1500 words to be translated on site, the remaining content is still to be established.
- Location is Sheffield - Post Code: S9 1XH (we will only consider candidates who can travel to the location)
When applying, please provide:
- your availability to carry our 3 days or work
- your daily rates
- your logistic costs (transport only)
: United Kingdom Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Membership: Non-members may quote after 12 hours
Subject field: Physics
Quoting deadline: Nov 16, 2017 17:00 GMT
Delivery deadline: Nov 25, 2017 17:00 GMT
Experience in engineering and physics terminology, specifically on ultrasonic and high frequency testing
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a Blue Board
outsourcer with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 4.8
out of 5
Note: You cannot quote because this job is closed.
Translation industry jobs
Jobs posted by outsourcers seeking quotes from language professionals.
The Blue Board
is a searchable database of language job outsourcers with feedback from service providers, and an important risk management tool. ProZ.com members have full access to the Blue Board.
|WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers. |