• Translate/edit from English to Burmese.
• Cooperate with team of Project Managers\Translators\Editors to complete translation and localization projects according to translation quality standards and client instructions.
• Apply all needed quality assurance, consistency and terminology checks.
• Attend/participate actively in training sessions required for the job.
2) Job Requirements
• Native speakers of the target language.
• A degree in translation or linguistics studies (preferred).
• Previous experience in technical translation is a plus
• Ability to use CAT tools is a plus
Poster country: United Arab Emirates
Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Membership: Non-members may quote after 12 hours Tech/Engineering, Social Sciences, Bus/Financial, Art/Literary, Medical, Marketing, Law/Patents, Science Preferred specific fields: General / Conversation / Greetings / Letters Subject field: General / Conversation / Greetings / Letters Quoting deadline: Dec 28, 2017 20:00 GMT Delivery deadline: Dec 29, 2017 20:00 GMT
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a Blue Board outsourcer with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 4.7 out of 5
Note: Sign in to see outsourcer contact information.
Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer.
Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools.
Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free