• Translate/edit from English to Burmese.
• Cooperate with team of Project Managers\Translators\Editors to complete translation and localization projects according to translation quality standards and client instructions.
• Apply all needed quality assurance, consistency and terminology checks.
• Attend/participate actively in training sessions required for the job.
2) Job Requirements
• Native speakers of the target language.
• A degree in translation or linguistics studies (preferred).
• Previous experience in technical translation is a plus
• Ability to use CAT tools is a plus
Poster country: United Arab Emirates
Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Membership: Non-members may quote after 12 hours Tech/Engineering, Social Sciences, Bus/Financial, Art/Literary, Medical, Marketing, Law/Patents, Science Preferred specific fields: General / Conversation / Greetings / Letters Subject field: General / Conversation / Greetings / Letters Quoting deadline: Dec 28, 2017 20:00 GMT Delivery deadline: Dec 29, 2017 20:00 GMT
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a Blue Board outsourcer with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 4.8 out of 5
Note: You cannot quote because this job is closed.
SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.
Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users!
Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value