Posted: Nov 30, 2017 11:06 GMT(GMT: Nov 30, 2017 11:06)
Job type: Translation/editing/proofing job
Service required: Checking/editing
Confidentiality level: HIGH
Languages: German to English
Because we are constantly growing, we are always looking for experienced and dedicated freelance revisors with a true passion for revision, language and culture.
What we ask of you:
- Keen interest in language and culture, and a meticulous attitude
- Completed education related to revision, and a minimum of 3 years of demonstrable experience as a revisor
- Experience in working with Office applications like Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- You’re a native speaker of the target language
- Preferably: experience in a specific area of expertise (i.e. technical, medical, legal or marketing revisions)
- Preferably: experience in working with CAT tools like Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast or similar applications
What we offer:
- Assignments on a regular basis
- Simple and intuitive CRM system
- Personal and open company
- Quick and efficient collaboration with our project managers
Budget and payment details:
Budget information for this job is restricted to those who meet the requirements of the job.
Poster country: Netherlands
Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Membership: Non-members may quote after 12 hours Preferred native language: Target language(s) Subject field: Different kind of subjects Quoting deadline: Dec 20, 2017 14:00 GMT Delivery deadline: Dec 20, 2017 15:00 GMT
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a Blue Board outsourcer with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 4.3 out of 5
Note: You cannot quote because this job is closed.
Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.
Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.