Posted: Nov 30, 2017 11:06 GMT(GMT: Nov 30, 2017 11:06)
Job type: Translation/editing/proofing job
Service required: Checking/editing
Confidentiality level: HIGH
Languages: German to English
Because we are constantly growing, we are always looking for experienced and dedicated freelance revisors with a true passion for revision, language and culture.
What we ask of you:
- Keen interest in language and culture, and a meticulous attitude
- Completed education related to revision, and a minimum of 3 years of demonstrable experience as a revisor
- Experience in working with Office applications like Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- You’re a native speaker of the target language
- Preferably: experience in a specific area of expertise (i.e. technical, medical, legal or marketing revisions)
- Preferably: experience in working with CAT tools like Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast or similar applications
What we offer:
- Assignments on a regular basis
- Simple and intuitive CRM system
- Personal and open company
- Quick and efficient collaboration with our project managers
Budget and payment details:
Budget information for this job is restricted to those who meet the requirements of the job.
Poster country: Netherlands
Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Membership: Non-members may quote after 12 hours Preferred native language: Target language(s) Subject field: Different kind of subjects Quoting deadline: Dec 20, 2017 14:00 GMT Delivery deadline: Dec 20, 2017 15:00 GMT
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a Blue Board outsourcer with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 4.3 out of 5
Note: Sign in to see outsourcer contact information.
BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!