Posted: Dec 4, 2017 04:16 GMT(GMT: Dec 4, 2017 04:16)
Vetting and notifications sent at: Dec 4, 2017 07:46 GMT
Job type: Translation/editing/proofing job
Services required: Translation, Checking/editing
Languages: English to Japanese
Brief introduction of the project:
1. An on-going English to Japanese translation project for Christian spiritual articles, film scripts, Christian testimonies and sermons, with overall volume around 650k words and deadline by the end of June (2018).
2. Rate: We offer reasonable rate and are happy to pay good price for those with excellent quality.
3. Potential workload: Working either on full-time or part-time basis is acceptable, assignments will be sent according to schedule and weekly/daily output capacity of the translator.
4. Our mission and goal: These materials will be published and shared for free with Japanese who seek the truth, therefore more people can get to know God through these materials, seeds of gospel can be sowed in the heart of Japanese people.
1. Native speaker of target language with at least 5 years' experience in EN-JP translation.
2. Equivalent native English level.
3. Familiar with Christian terminologies, we will give priority to these linguists who have rich experiences in translating Christian materials, literature or subtitles. Especially those who are experienced in editing, as we are in urgent need of professional editors.
4. Ability to render the publishable quality.
It will be a great honor to have your participation, please kindly email us if you are interested in it.
Source format: Microsoft Word Delivery format: Microsoft Word
Poster country: United States
Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Membership: Non-members may quote after 12 hours Required native language: Target language(s) Subject field: Religion Quoting deadline: Jun 15, 2018 04:00 GMT Delivery deadline: Jul 1, 2018 04:00 GMT
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a Blue Board outsourcer with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 4.6 out of 5
Note: Sign in to see outsourcer contact information.
SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.
Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market.
See the brand new features in action:
*Completely redesigned user interface
*Inline spell checking