Paid work of subtitle translation from Chinese to Korean
Posted: Dec 18, 2017 04:52 GMT(GMT: Dec 18, 2017 04:52)
Vetting and notifications sent at: Dec 18, 2017 08:14 GMT
Job type: Translation/editing/proofing job
Services required: Translation, Checking/editing
Languages: Chinese to Korean
(1) An on-going Chinese to Korean subtitle translation work for Christian movies. The volume of each subtitle is about 18k-30k.
(2) Working either on a full-time or part-time basis is acceptable, we offer reasonable and flexible rates based on the services provided. We are open to discuss the rates and payment methods with respective linguists.
(1) Native Korean speakers and have an excellent comprehension of the Chinese.
(2) That will be better if you are experienced in translating movie or TV serial. If not, you are still welcomed to have a try as long as you are interested in.
(3) Should be familiar with Christian terminologies.
We are looking forward to your correspondence.
Source format: Microsoft Word Delivery format: Microsoft Word
Poster country: United States
Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.
BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!