Posted: Dec 24, 2017 05:22 GMT(GMT: Dec 24, 2017 05:22)
Job type: Translation/editing/proofing job
Services required: Translation, Checking/editing
Languages: English to Russian
We'd like to edit/translate 1-2 books from English into Russian.
Details are as follows:
1. An on-going and paid project which started in 2016
2. Volume: more than 500k
3. Quality is the first concern, the rate is negotiable.
1. Native speaker of Russian.
2. Native English equivalent level.
3. Have experiences in translating Christian spiritual book/material, linguist who is experienced in translating Bible is preferred.
4. Capacity to achieve the standard of publishing quality.
5. Acceptance of both Part-time and Full-time.
If you are interested in, kindly email us.
Source format: Microsoft Word Delivery format: Microsoft Word
Poster country: United States
Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Membership: Non-members may quote after 12 hours Required native language: Target language(s) Subject field: Religion Quoting deadline: Mar 18, 2018 04:00 GMT Delivery deadline: Mar 31, 2018 04:00 GMT
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a Blue Board outsourcer with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 4.6 out of 5
Note: Sign in to see outsourcer contact information.
The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.
SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.