Don't Miss: A New Exciting Localization Project with Moravia
Posted: Jan 5, 2018 10:08 GMT (GMT: Jan 5, 2018 10:08) Job type:
: Translation, Checking/editing, MT post-editing
Confidentiality level Languages:
English to Portuguese Language variant:
Do you want to contribute to one of the most exciting localization projects today? Then we would like to work with you!
Moravia has the pleasure to invite you to work as a translator on a new Moravia online platform.
Translators are required to provide translation and localization solutions for a wide range of deliverables, such as UI, User Assistance content, Web Sites and Marketing Materials, Customer feedback, etc.
We are looking for high-caliber graduates with excellent knowledge of English and the target language—including people with IT, advertising/digital marketing degrees.
• Responsiveness and sense of ownership
• Flexibility and capacity to work under time pressure
• Ability to handle quick turn-around translation jobs
• Motivation and eagerness to learn new things
• Desire to be part of a global localization community
• Excellent communication skills
• Portuguese (European)
: Czech Republic Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Membership: Non-members may quote after 12 hours
Subject field: IT (Information Technology)
Quoting deadline: Mar 31, 2018 20:00 GMT
Delivery deadline: Mar 31, 2018 21:00 GMT
• Proficiency in English
• Perfect command of all aspects of the target language: grammar, spelling, stylistic levels
• Perfect understanding of the meaning, stylistic nuances and intended purpose of the English source text
• Ability to render the meaning of the English source in the target language using the appropriate style and register
• Ability to research topics and work with reference materials, such as style guide, glossaries, and others
• Knowledge of computer-assisted translation and terminology tool, or aspiration to learn to work with such tools
• Familiarity with IT, technical, marketing fields
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications
The translations must be:
• fluent and natural
• grammatically and syntactically compliant with the official target language rules
• accurate in rendering the meaning, message and intent of the English source
• faithful to the tone and voice of the product
• engaging and attractive, especially for marketing content
• conforming to the defined KPIs
Basic activities required from the translator
• Editing and proofreading
• Implementation of changes
• Studying and following client instructions
• Participation in trainings necessary for the project
• Usage of tools specifically designed for the project
If you are interested in and available for this type of regular work we look forward to your CV in English and quotes of your rates (per hour, per new word) by email at QTTP_Officemoravia.com.
Why wait? There's no time like the present!
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a Blue Board
outsourcer with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 4.4
out of 5
Note: You cannot quote because this job is closed.
Contact person title: Business Partner Manager