Slovak and Czech freelancers - Translators in medical area
Posted: Jan 9, 2018 11:34 GMT (GMT: Jan 9, 2018 11:34) Job type:
Service required Languages:
English to Czech, English to Slovak
SDL International, the world leader in professional translation services, software localization and software products is going to select Slovak and Czech Translators with experience in Pharmaceutical/clinical fields.
We are looking for resources to translate regulatory projects related to drug authorization/launch, namely: Product Information (PI), Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC), Labels, Product Leaflets (PL) for Pharmaceutical Product Submission / Pharmaceutical Regulatory, etc.
It will be also nice, if candidates have an experience in therapeutic areas, such as:
• Immune Diseases
- Target language native speaker( mother language);
- Proficiency in English
- University Degree (in Medicine or Life Sciences degree by recognized institution/or professional qualification in translation and English. BA/BS (or equivalent or diploma) in translation studies or a related discipline
- Proven experience in translating medical/pharmaceutical texts
- Communication skills, ability to communicate easily with others;
- Ability to issue invoices;
- Willing to take a non-paid translation tests with coverage of relevant expertise areas
- Good command of MS Word, Excel, or PowerPoint.
If you are interested in this offer, we would like you to apply .Please, complete SDL Workzone application on (all information):
For more info about SDL please refer to [HIDDEN]
: Poland Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Membership: Non-members may quote after 12 hours
Subject field: Medical: Pharmaceuticals
Quoting deadline: Feb 19, 2018 23:00 GMT
Delivery deadline: Feb 26, 2018 23:00 GMT
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a Blue Board
outsourcer with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 2.7
out of 5
Note: You cannot quote because this job is closed.