This job was closed at Feb 17, 2018 00:15 GMT
Translators/Proof readers, Freelance Home-Based Chinese Traditional & Simplified
Posted: Jan 11, 2018 13:42 GMT (GMT: Jan 11, 2018 13:42) Job type:
Services required Languages:
: Translation, Checking/editing
English to Chinese Language variant:
Simplified & Tradiitonal
Translators and Proof readers wanted for future projects.
• Localise a variety of game related text assets from English to your native language
• Proof-read localised assets in your target language which have been translated by others, making corrections as needed
• Edit the output from a team working in your native language,
adjusting individuals’ output to maintain consistency and style across the whole team, while advising individual translators on specific changes and group-wide decisions
• When requested, provide objective feedback on the quality of other translators’ work as part of Testronic’s quality review policy
• Use translation software or tools when projects require it (E.g. memoQ, SDL Trados, etc.)
• Research phrasing and terminology for specialist areas to ensure you can provide the most appropriate and specific localisations
• Use online and offline dictionaries, thesauri, and other language resources
• Maintain responsive communication lines with your project coordinator and the rest of the team working on the project
• Respect project milestones and deadlines, and communicate any concerns about delays or possible quality issues as early as possible.
PLEASE FOLLOW THE BELOW LINK TO COMPLETE A FORM TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS WORK.
Strictly no agencies.
: Poland Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Non-members may quote after 12 hours Preferred specific fields:
Games / Video Games / Gaming / Casino Preferred native language:
Target language(s) Subject field:
Games / Video Games / Gaming / Casino Preferred software:
SDL TRADOS, MemoQ Quoting deadline: Feb 10, 2018 00:00 GMT Delivery deadline: Feb 11, 2018 00:00 GMT Additional requirements:
A Translation qualification preferred. Previous experience working as a Translator required. Games and Film dialogue experience an advantage.
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a Blue Board
outsourcer with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 5
out of 5
Note: You cannot quote because this job is closed.
Contact person title: Translation Resource Administrator
Translation industry jobs
Jobs posted by outsourcers seeking quotes from language professionals.
The Blue Board
is a searchable database of language job outsourcers with feedback from service providers, and an important risk management tool. ProZ.com members have full access to the Blue Board.