DE Linguistic Coordinator/Proofreader
Posted: Jan 12, 2018 10:46 GMT (GMT: Jan 12, 2018 10:46)
Vetting and notifications sent at: Jan 12, 2018 13:24 GMT Job type:
Service required Languages:
: Checking/editing, coordination (other)
English to German
Our client, the gaming company, is currently seeking an in-house Linguistic Coordinator (DE) with demonstrated organizational, leadership, and supervisory abilities to manage our client’s projects and also work as a linguist.
The position will be on a full-time basis.
• Proofreading of translations.
• QA checks before deliveries.
• Assigning work to translators in-house as well as freelancers, setting guidelines and supervising work in progress.
• Preparing, packaging, sending, and receiving files for translation and linguistic QA.
• Maintain product specific glossaries, translation memories, and any other linguistic material, and ensure the consistent use of them.
• Actively coordinate the resolution of linguistic issues.
• Enjoys managing several products simultaneously and is able to easily switch context between projects
• Possesses excellent cross-functional negotiation and communication skills
• Has an excellent eye for detail
• Native speaker of German as well as an excellent command of the English language (source language of texts) is essential
• Video games translation experience is required
• Eager to learn and become proficient in new tools
: Ireland Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Membership: Non-members may quote after 12 hours
Subject field: Games / Video Games / Gaming / Casino
Quoting deadline: Feb 7, 2018 00:00 GMT
Delivery deadline: Dec 3, 2018 00:00 GMT
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a Blue Board
Note: Sign in
to see outsourcer contact information.