Posted: Jan 29, 2018 01:25 GMT(GMT: Jan 29, 2018 01:25)
Job type: Translation/editing/proofing job
Service required: Translation
Languages: Thai to English
SDI Media, the world's largest supplier of subtitling services for the television, cinema, video and DVD industries, is looking for English to Thai freelance translators for upcoming projects.
• Native to near native Thai and English language proficiency level.
• Strong grammar and auditory skills.
• Must be able to meet deadlines.
• Must have basic computer knowledge and typing skills.
• Recognized translation qualification and/or translation/proofreading/editing experience.
• Must have stable internet access and a windows based computer.
• Must hold current residency in Thailand.
• Freelance position.
• You can work at home or anywhere with stable internet connection.
• You will be translating and/or subtitling TV/ and movie materials.
Interested parties, you may send your resume and cover letter to [HIDDEN] with “English to Thai Translator” and your name in the subject line. Application will not be considered without resume. The shortlisted applicants will be contacted and invited to take the test within one month.
Poster country: Philippines
Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Membership: Non-members may quote after 12 hours Art/Literary Preferred native language: Target language(s) Subject field: Cinema, Film, TV, Drama Quoting deadline: Jun 14, 2018 00:00 GMT Delivery deadline: Jun 30, 2018 00:00 GMT
With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.
BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!