Posted: Jan 29, 2018 02:15 GMT(GMT: Jan 29, 2018 02:15)
Job type: Translation/editing/proofing job
Service required: Translation
Languages: Indonesian to English
SDI Media, the world's largest supplier of subtitling services for the television, cinema, video and DVD industries, is looking for English to Indonesian language freelance translators for upcoming projects.
• Near native Indonesian and English language proficiency level.
• Strong grammar and auditory skills.
• Must be able to meet deadlines.
• Must have basic computer knowledge and typing skills.
• Recognized translation qualification and/or translation, proofreading, and editing experience.
• Must have stable internet access and a windows based computer.
• Must be a resident of Indonesia.
• Freelance position.
• You can work at home or anywhere with stable internet connection.
• You will be translating English TV/ movie materials.
Interested parties, you may send your resume and cover letter to [HIDDEN] with “English to Indonesian Translation” and your name in the subject line. Application will not be considered without resume. The shortlisted applicants will be contacted and invited to take the test within one month.
Poster country: Philippines
Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Membership: Non-members may quote after 12 hours Art/Literary Preferred native language: Target language(s) Subject field: Cinema, Film, TV, Drama Quoting deadline: Jun 18, 2018 00:00 GMT Delivery deadline: Jun 26, 2018 00:00 GMT
Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.
BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!