Translations Quality Assurance Manager
Posted: Feb 6, 2018 19:02 GMT (GMT: Feb 6, 2018 19:02) Job type:
Service required Languages:
English to French, English to German, English to Spanish, French to English, German to English, Spanish to English
Translations Quality Assurance Manager: Translation Company, excellent English required
Negotiable Salary in USD
Salary is Based on experience
Day Translations is in search of an experienced executive to work with us on improving our translation process, executing large translation projects, implementing and performing quality assurance checks, and implementing translation management software such as Plunet, Transifex or another tool in order to bring our translations to a larger scale operation. This is a very serious job, so we need someone with a strong work ethic and good team work. Someone with a strong background as a Project Manager for a translation company. This job is 9 hours per day with a 1-hour break, 5 days per week. It is a full-time position with room for growth and promotion.
If you are interested in this job, here are some of the responsibilities.
1. Manage projects and related specific activities within given constraints of time, budget and quality.
2. Allocate work among team members and provide guidance regularly.
3. Conduct periodic and post-project reviews to ensure project is on track.
4. Coordinate functional perspectives from within and outside project teams.
5. Integrate self into client environment to effectively lead project team building positive professional relationships with clients and associates.
6. Develop task interdependency and project tactics with overall project strategy.
7. Establish and maintain high performing team and serve as project advocate within organization.
8. Lead risk management within project management team.
9. Ensure risks have appropriate mitigation and contingency plans.
10. We need someone who has experience in scaling operations of a translation company (increasing the scale)
11. Someone who has experience in localization and managing large projects
12. Someone who can help us integrate translation management software into our company
13. Someone who has experience in quality assurance management for translation companies
There is a lot more to the job and it cannot all be stated here, but we really welcome you to apply if you have excellent English, a professional attitude and the willingness to grow with a firm for the long term. Here are the requirements to apply:
A. You must have previous project management experience with a Translation Company
B. Please send a detailed cover letter explaining why you are a fit for the position.
C. Please send a resume with all pertinent information.
: United States Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Non-members may quote after 12 hours Preferred native language:
Target language(s) Subject field:
General / Conversation / Greetings / Letters Quoting deadline: Feb 28, 2018 05:00 GMT Delivery deadline: Mar 1, 2018 05:00 GMT
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a Blue Board
outsourcer with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 4.9
out of 5
Note: Sign in
to see outsourcer contact information.
Contact person title: Human Resources Manager
Translation industry jobs
Jobs posted by outsourcers seeking quotes from language professionals.
The Blue Board
is a searchable database of language job outsourcers with feedback from service providers, and an important risk management tool. ProZ.com members have full access to the Blue Board.