Posted: Feb 10, 2018 00:20 GMT(GMT: Feb 10, 2018 00:20)
Job type: Translation/editing/proofing job
Service required: Translation
Confidentiality level: MEDIUM
Languages: English to Spanish
Globalme is a translation and localization company located in Vancouver Canada. We are looking to expand our resources of Spanish (Spain) linguists: editors and translators. The subject field are IT/IT-Marketing related. You will be reviewing projects for websites, mobile applications, games, training etc. and ensure that these products are ready to be released to target markets.
This is a per project based job and we're looking for an ongoing relationship.
We do not accept average quality work. The Editors/Translators we work with:
1. Have excellent writing skills
2. Have solid understanding of their native language and English
3. Have at least 5 years of experience (for Editor/Proofreader)
4. Can provide solid references from at least 3 happy customers
5. Do know how to use Internet for searches and find references
6. Have extreme attention to details
If you meet all of the above, we want to talk to you. Please contact us with informations below:
1. Your rates :
Fuzzy matches (with details)
Rate per hour and per word for editing
2. Your resume
3. Three main areas of expertise
4. Are you using any CAT tools? Please specify, if yes.
5. If you have ever done localization QA testing reviews where you had to take screen captures and report defects
6. If you ever lived in English speaking country.
7. Links to any online profile that you may have
8. Confirm that you can provide us references if needed and in few words, let us know why you are a good candidate
Poster country: Canada
Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Membership: Non-members may quote after 12 hours Preferred native language: Target language(s) Subject field: IT (Information Technology) Quoting deadline: Feb 28, 2018 00:00 GMT Delivery deadline: Mar 15, 2018 00:00 GMT
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a Blue Board outsourcer with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 4.9 out of 5
Note: Sign in to see outsourcer contact information.
PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.
With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.