Posted: Feb 14, 2018 07:54 GMT(GMT: Feb 14, 2018 07:54)
Job type: Translation/editing/proofing job
Services required: Translation, Checking/editing
Languages: English to Hungarian
Budapest based localization office looks for full-time in-house translator and Project Manager.
• Translate or review projects from English into Hungarian
• Manage translation and localization projects.
• Establish and maintain relationship with translators and proofreaders
• Prepare and maintain project documentation
• Perform quality checks at various stages of process to ensure quality and accuracy
• Educated to degree level in language or marketing
• Experience in the localization/translation industry is a plus
• Detail orientation with the ability to multitask
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
• Excellent written and verbal English communication skills, additional language is a plus
• Knowledge in working with Translation Management System and CAT Tools.
• Advanced user of MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
Poster country: Hungary
Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Membership: Non-members may quote after 12 hours Preferred native language: Target language(s) Subject field: Marketing / Market Research Quoting deadline: Apr 29, 2018 22:00 GMT Delivery deadline: May 29, 2018 22:00 GMT
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a professional member with a Blue Board record with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 5 out of 5
Note: Sign in to see outsourcer contact information.
Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer.
Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools.
Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free
The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.