Posted: Feb 14, 2018 07:54 GMT(GMT: Feb 14, 2018 07:54)
Job type: Translation/editing/proofing job
Services required: Translation, Checking/editing
Languages: English to Hungarian
Budapest based localization office looks for full-time in-house translator and Project Manager.
• Translate or review projects from English into Hungarian
• Manage translation and localization projects.
• Establish and maintain relationship with translators and proofreaders
• Prepare and maintain project documentation
• Perform quality checks at various stages of process to ensure quality and accuracy
• Educated to degree level in language or marketing
• Experience in the localization/translation industry is a plus
• Detail orientation with the ability to multitask
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
• Excellent written and verbal English communication skills, additional language is a plus
• Knowledge in working with Translation Management System and CAT Tools.
• Advanced user of MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
Poster country: Hungary
Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Membership: Non-members may quote after 12 hours Preferred native language: Target language(s) Subject field: Marketing / Market Research Quoting deadline: Apr 29, 2018 22:00 GMT Delivery deadline: May 29, 2018 22:00 GMT
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a professional member with a Blue Board record with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 5 out of 5
Note: Sign in to see outsourcer contact information.
Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer.
Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools.
Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free
SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.