Chinese(simplified) to Thai Freelance Translator - Commercial Product
Posted: Feb 18, 2018 15:07 GMT (GMT: Feb 18, 2018 15:07) Job type:
Service required Languages:
Chinese to Thai
About the Company
SDL is the global innovator in language translation technology, services and content management. With more than 20 years of experience, SDL creates transformative business results through nuanced digital experiences with customers around the world.
79 of the world’s largest brands along with more than 1,500 enterprises companies worldwide Translating in more than 200 languages shows the world SDL is a Leader in Language Translation technology, services and content management. More than 100,000 multichannel multilingual sites
Full-time or part-time freelance translator with remotely working (Not on-site)
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidates for these roles will have the following skills / experience:
• Chinese(simplified) to Thai who are available full-time or part-time working as a freelance translator, with a responsible attitude, as deadlines can be very tight.
• Professional Bachelor's degree in translation, IT related major, MKT related major or English major. Or have high English proficiency in literal and translation skill.
• A minimum of two years of work-related skill, knowledge, or experience is needed for this occupations.
• Ability to work to deadlines. And for only urgent job (our project lead will notice you in advance), you will be required to prompt response to urgent job email that must be completed
• Knowledge of the structure and content of the Chinese(simplified) to Thai language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
• Ability to phrase a message in several different ways, depending on context and audience.
• Willing to learn new knowledge such as a specific CAT tools for doing the assigned job(s) and Style Guide.
• Freelance but able to be a good team player with widely open mind.
• Willing to follow the instruction and requirements.
Benefits you will gain
• Translation fee based on your completed task(s).
• Opportunity to work with our clients which are global and/or well-known companies.
• Opportunity to learn new things related with localization industry and also enhance your English skill.
How to apply
• Please send your resume/CV in English with the following specification to [HIDDEN]
: Thailand Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Non-members may quote after 12 hours
Tech/Engineering, Social Sciences, Bus/Financial, Art/Literary, Medical, Marketing, Law/Patents, Science Preferred native language:
Target language(s) Subject field:
Advertising / Public Relations Quoting deadline: Jul 28, 2018 00:00 GMT Delivery deadline: Aug 28, 2018 00:00 GMT
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a logged in visitor.
Note: Sign in
to see outsourcer contact information.
Contact person title: Talent Finder
Translation industry jobs
Jobs posted by outsourcers seeking quotes from language professionals.
The Blue Board
is a searchable database of language job outsourcers with feedback from service providers, and an important risk management tool. ProZ.com members have full access to the Blue Board.
|Déjà Vu X3 |
|Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market.
See the brand new features in action:
*Completely redesigned user interface
*Inline spell checking