Contract: Annual contract with possibility to renew (self-employed status)
Location: Berlin, Germany
We are looking for a Berlin-based simultaneous and consecutive interpreter for the language combination English <> German.
This is an exceptional opportunity to acquire experience within a reputable company and gradually take on more responsibilities as an interpreter.
• Ensure high professionalism at all times
• Provide a high quality service
• Attention to detail
• Be thoroughly prepared for every assignment
• Fluency (mother tongue level or equivalent) in German and English
• Accuracy in terminology
• Confidence, good voice-over skills
• Educated to degree level in interpretation
• Experience as a freelance or in-house interpreter
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in simultaneous interpreting (either at an academic or professional level)
• Flexibility regarding working hours, including an occasional weekend
Recent graduates with relevant training are welcome to apply.
To apply: Please send a copy of your CV (in English) with a cover letter to [HIDDEN]
Poster country: United Kingdom
Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime.
Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device.
Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.
Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.