Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Posted: Feb 27, 2018 09:53 GMT(GMT: Feb 27, 2018 09:53)
Job type: Translation/editing/proofing job
Service required: Copywriting
I hope you are having a pleasant week.
We are looking for German copywriters who are experienced in the following:
• Start: Auswahl Copywriter Anfang März.
• Start Projekt März.
• Go-Live der Seite/Ende Phase 1: Sept 2018
• Das Portal ist wie ein Wikipedia für Fitness/Ernährung/Nahrungsergänzung.
• Philosophie; zeitgemäß und science-based
• 300 Qualitätsartikel (Text und Grafiken)
Please find additional details below:
If you are a copywriter with the above mentioned knowledge-base, skills, and background, then please send a copy of your CV to [HIDDEN] and let us know the following:
1. Your qualification and experience in the field of fitness and nutrition (see requirements in attachment)
2. What your rates are.
3. Any other important terms/conditions.
4. Your availability and if you will be able to work on this project on a long term basis (beyond Sep 2018) or not.
5. How much time you would be able to commit per week.
6. References to prior work that you have done.
We look forward to hearing back from you soon!
MSS Cape Town – The Language Agency
Poster country: South Africa
Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Membership: Non-members may quote after 12 hours Subject field: Nutrition Quoting deadline: Mar 31, 2018 15:00 GMT Delivery deadline: Dec 31, 2018 15:00 GMT
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a Blue Board outsourcer with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 4.8 out of 5
Note: You cannot quote because this job is closed.
Join this translator’s group buy brought to you by ProZ.com and buy SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance for only €495 / $595 / £425 / ¥70,000
You will also receive FREE access to Studio 2019 when released.
The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.