Slovak freelance translators for medical/ pharmaceutical projects
Posted: Feb 27, 2018 11:50 GMT (GMT: Feb 27, 2018 11:50) Job type:
Service required Languages:
English to Slovak
SDL International, the world leader in professional translation services, software localization, and software products is going to select English into Slovak freelance translators with experience in following fields: medical, pharmaceutical, medical devices, instructions, drugs etc.
- Target language native speaker
- Proficiency in English.
- Proven experience in translating medical/pharmaceutical texts
- Willing to take a non-paid translation test with coverage of relevant expertise areas
- University degree or professional qualification in translation and English. BA/BS (or equivalent or diploma) in translation studies or a related discipline
- Ability to issue invoices
- Communication skills, ability to communicate easily with others
If you are interested in this offer and if you meet above requirements, we would like you to apply on (at the bottom of the website- Get in Touch)
Please, complete all necessary information in entry form.
For more info about SDL please refer to [HIDDEN]
: Poland Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Non-members may quote after 12 hours
Medical Preferred specific fields:
Medical: Pharmaceuticals, Medical: Instruments Required native language:
Slovak Subject field:
Medical (general) Preferred software:
SDL TRADOS Preferred quoter location:
Slovakia Quoting deadline: Mar 27, 2018 22:00 GMT Delivery deadline: Mar 30, 2018 22:00 GMT
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a Blue Board
outsourcer with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 2.7
out of 5
Note: Sign in
to see outsourcer contact information.
Translation industry jobs
Jobs posted by outsourcers seeking quotes from language professionals.
The Blue Board
is a searchable database of language job outsourcers with feedback from service providers, and an important risk management tool. ProZ.com members have full access to the Blue Board.