Native Khmer Lead Reviewer required for high profile client
Posted: Feb 27, 2018 13:46 GMT (GMT: Feb 27, 2018 13:46) Job type:
: Translation, Checking/editing, Reviewing (other)
Confidentiality level Languages:
English to Khmer (Central)
Looking for an experienced native Lead Linguist to work for an online transportation network company.
Required availability: 4 hours per day
The Lead Reviewer holds the overall responsibility for the linguistic quality of the localized products and manages a team of two reviewers, and acts as a bridge between the reviewer and the client/Translation team, ensuring a 100% quality deliverable.
• Analyzes the quality results and reviews overall language results on a
• Manages a team of two Reviewers
• Provides direct support to reviewers and is responsible of driving
alignment across reviewers, making sure all review work is consistent with client's quality standards and guidelines.
• Communicates with client representatives and translators via calls
• Keeps Agendas updated. Collects client/translator feedback and updates and distribute material to all reviewers involved
• Coordinates Monthly calls with Reviewers. Use these calls to discuss
linguistic specific aspects, calibrate and share best practices
• Achieve the goals set by the Quality department and the global account team.
• Ensure communications are constructive and appropriate and going through the appropriate channels.
• Creates and maintains Linguistic References and Style Guide
• Review and maintain terminology on a regular basis
• Linguistic background
• Strong command in English and Khmer
• Leadership Skills
• Strong communication skills
• Understanding of the translation/localization process
• Must have experience managing a team of linguists
• High tech oriented
• Flexible, Adaptable and Autonomous
Non-natives will be rejected, please do not apply if you are not.
: Czech Republic Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Marketing Preferred specific fields:
Computers: Software, Food & Drink, IT (Information Technology), Internet, e-Commerce, Linguistics, Marketing / Market Research, Hotels = Tourism, Computers (general) Preferred native language:
Target language(s) Subject field:
Marketing / Market Research Quoting deadline: Mar 29, 2018 22:00 GMT Delivery deadline: Dec 30, 2018 23:00 GMT
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a Blue Board
outsourcer with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 4.5
out of 5
Note: Sign in
to see outsourcer contact information.
Translation industry jobs
Jobs posted by outsourcers seeking quotes from language professionals.
The Blue Board
is a searchable database of language job outsourcers with feedback from service providers, and an important risk management tool. ProZ.com members have full access to the Blue Board.