This job was closed at Apr 8, 2018 23:15 GMT
Interpreter English <> German in Berlin
Posted: Mar 2, 2018 17:19 GMT (GMT: Mar 2, 2018 17:19) Job type:
Services required Languages:
: Interpreting, Consecutive, Interpreting, Simultaneous
English to German, German to English
Contract: Annual contract with possibility to renew (self-employed status)
Salary: €60,000 - €80,000
Location: Berlin, Germany
Global Voices Ltd is a rapidly expanding language service provider based in Stirling, Scotland. We provide translation and interpretation services to a wide range of global organisations throughout the UK, Germany, France, Italy, the US and Denmark.
We are looking for a Berlin-based simultaneous and consecutive interpreter for the language combination English <> German.
This is an exceptional opportunity to acquire experience within a reputable company and gradually take on more responsibilities as an interpreter.
• Ensure high professionalism at all times
• Provide a high quality service
• Attention to detail
• Be thoroughly prepared for every assignment
• Fluency (mother tongue level or equivalent) in German and English
• Accuracy in terminology
• Confidence, good voice-over skills
• Educated to degree level in interpretation
• Experience as a freelance or in-house interpreter
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in simultaneous interpreting (either at an academic or professional level)
• Flexibility regarding working hours, including an occasional weekend
• Priority to be given to Global Voices but flexibility will be given to undertake work from other clients.
Recent graduates with relevant training are welcome to apply.
To apply: Please send a copy of your CV (in English) with a cover letter.
Global Voices is an equal opportunities employer and our recruiting decisions will be based on your experience and skills.
: United Kingdom Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Art/Literary, Marketing Required native language:
German Subject field:
Media / Multimedia Required quoter location:
Germany Quoting deadline: Apr 1, 2018 23:00 GMT
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a
corporate member with a Blue Board
record with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 4.7
out of 5
Note: You cannot quote because this job is closed.
Translation industry jobs
Jobs posted by outsourcers seeking quotes from language professionals.
The Blue Board
is a searchable database of language job outsourcers with feedback from service providers, and an important risk management tool. ProZ.com members have full access to the Blue Board.
|WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime.
Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device.
Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.|