Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
I am looking for Korean>English remote translators for the upcoming FIFA World Cup 2018.
Please do not consider quote and delivery deadlines and contact me if interested.
The ideal candidate:
- loves football and understands the terminology in both the source and target languages;
- can work from home or an office, with computer and reliable internet connection;
- has written fluency in English;
- masters the Korean language;
- has a lot of reliable and dependable availability throughout the tournament;
- can give us availability in advance;
- has Skype and will be online and responsive at all times during scheduled times;
- has a Media Player that works well with mp3 files and shows audio timings [mins, secs];
- is happy to do testing with us, or already knows our process very well;
- is familiar and comfortable with Google Drive/Docs, or is happy to get familiarised [with our help].
I'm looking forward to hearing from you!
Source format: Multiple Formats Audio/Text Delivery format: Other Google Docs
Poster country: Italy
Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Membership: Non-members may quote after 12 hours Preferred native language: Target language(s) Subject field: Sports / Fitness / Recreation Quoting deadline: Mar 15, 2018 23:00 GMT Delivery deadline: Mar 16, 2018 23:00 GMT
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a Blue Board outsourcer with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 5 out of 5
Note: You cannot quote because this job is closed.
BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!
Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market.
See the brand new features in action:
*Completely redesigned user interface
*Inline spell checking