Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Posted: Mar 7, 2018 17:47 GMT(GMT: Mar 7, 2018 17:47)
Vetting and notifications sent at: Mar 7, 2018 17:54 GMT
Job type: Translation/editing/proofing job
Service required: Checking/editing
Languages: English to Dutch
We are looking for one experienced Dutch Editor to work with us on an ongoing project with a very exciting client in the fashion industry.
- Key objective: supporting the Production Editor to deliver 99% quality on the brief;
- Duration and batch frequency: weekly batches;
- Start date: as soon as possible;
- Estimated time for batch: varies per batch, average of 8.5 hours
Volume of content and size of team: Total c.2500 product descriptions / approx. 28 team members;
The role will include:
- Maintain the glossary of terms;
- Develop/update samples as needed;
- Answer content creator queries;
- Complete quality assurance checks pre-delivery;
- Attend any Lead Editor calls with Quill;
- Review writer and editor pieces, give constructive in-production feedback and request amends when required;
- Update Quill team on content creator progress and issues;
You may occasionally be asked to support with ad-hoc administrative tasks, or to support the Client Lead Editor. The rates for these will be agreed beforehand.
Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.
Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.