Andovar is seeking professional Simplified Chinese (for Malaysia) and Simplified Chinese (for Singapore) transcreators/copywriters to work on our TV commercial review project. The content is a TV commercial of approximately 15 seconds.
Reviewers’ tasks are to review the TV commercial (in Chinese) and provide a professional feedback. Reviewers will also suggest changes (if required).
* Simplified Chinese (for Malaysia)
* Simplified Chinese (for Singapore)
* Must be native Chinese speakers from Malaysia and Singapore.
* Previous experiences in advertising, TV commercial and marketing transcreation/copywriting.
To apply, please send the followings to [HIDDEN]
1. Your detailed CV, especially your advertising, TV commercial and marketing transcreation/copywriting experiences.
2. Review rate for a TV commercial of 15 seconds
3. Transcreation/copywriting rate for a TV commercial of 15 seconds
4. You must put the following job-codes in a subject line of your email.
Language – Job code
- Simplified Chinese (for Malaysia) - CZHSMA
- Simplified Chinese (for Singapore) - CZHSSG
***Important: In order to qualify for this position, your CV must provide sufficient experiences in advertising, TV commercial and marketing transcreation/copywriting experiences. Your CV is the key means we have for evaluating your skills and abilities. Therefore, we encourage you to be clear and specific when describing your experience.
Poster country: Singapore
Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Required native language: Target language(s) Subject field: Advertising / Public Relations Required quoter location: Singapore Quoting deadline: Mar 15, 2018 16:00 GMT Delivery deadline: Mar 24, 2018 16:00 GMT
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a corporate member with a Blue Board record with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 4.6 out of 5
Note: You cannot quote because the quoting deadline has passed.
Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market.
See the brand new features in action:
*Completely redesigned user interface
*Inline spell checking