Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Posted: Mar 13, 2018 14:26 GMT(GMT: Mar 13, 2018 14:26)
Job type: Translation/editing/proofing job
Service required: Translation
Languages: Catalan to English
Janus Worldwide, one of the leading localization companies in Europe, is seeking British/US English native linguists for a long-term cooperation.
Requirements are as follows:
• Language pair: GERMAN-BRITISH ENGLISH/US ENGLISH
• Native speaker of the target language.
• Relevant experience in IT (Technical) subject area.
• Ability to work regularly: Working schedule – 8am-6pm GMT. Actually, projects may come at any time during the specified time frame. Workflow – it may vary. However, at the moment we’ve got information about something like 6-7k words within 3 days max. Requests will be 1-2 times a week. However, this can be changed depending on client’s needs.
• Working with Trados Studio, MemoQ, Memsource.
Candidates will be asked to do a SHORT TEST FOR FREE.
Candidates, if you fit the above-mentioned requirements, please send us your CV and standard rates.
Contact e-mail [HIDDEN]
We are looking forward to your applications!
Poster country: Russian Federation
Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Social Sciences Preferred native language: Target language(s) Subject field: IT (Information Technology) Required quoter location: United Kingdom Quoting deadline: Mar 24, 2018 21:00 GMT Delivery deadline: Mar 25, 2018 21:00 GMT
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a corporate member with a Blue Board record with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 4.3 out of 5
Note: You cannot quote because this job is closed.
SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.
BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!