Catalan-English (US or UK) linguists needed
Posted: Mar 13, 2018 14:26 GMT (GMT: Mar 13, 2018 14:26) Job type:
Service required Languages:
Catalan to English
Janus Worldwide, one of the leading localization companies in Europe, is seeking British/US English native linguists for a long-term cooperation.
Requirements are as follows:
• Language pair: GERMAN-BRITISH ENGLISH/US ENGLISH
• Native speaker of the target language.
• Relevant experience in IT (Technical) subject area.
• Ability to work regularly: Working schedule – 8am-6pm GMT. Actually, projects may come at any time during the specified time frame. Workflow – it may vary. However, at the moment we’ve got information about something like 6-7k words within 3 days max. Requests will be 1-2 times a week. However, this can be changed depending on client’s needs.
• Working with Trados Studio, MemoQ, Memsource.
Candidates will be asked to do a SHORT TEST FOR FREE.
Candidates, if you fit the above-mentioned requirements, please send us your CV and standard rates.
Contact e-mail [HIDDEN]
We are looking forward to your applications!
: Russian Federation Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Social Sciences Preferred native language:
Target language(s) Subject field:
IT (Information Technology) Required quoter location:
United Kingdom Quoting deadline: Mar 24, 2018 21:00 GMT Delivery deadline: Mar 25, 2018 21:00 GMT
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a
corporate member with a Blue Board
record with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 4.3
out of 5
Note: Sign in
to see outsourcer contact information.
Translation industry jobs
Jobs posted by outsourcers seeking quotes from language professionals.
The Blue Board
is a searchable database of language job outsourcers with feedback from service providers, and an important risk management tool. ProZ.com members have full access to the Blue Board.