This job was closed at Mar 24, 2018 22:15 GMT
English<> Spanish/French/Russian translator.
Posted: Mar 14, 2018 10:43 GMT (GMT: Mar 14, 2018 10:43) Job type:
Service required Languages:
English to French, English to Russian, English to Spanish, French to English, Russian to English, Spanish to English
Budget and payment details
MGS Language Services are currently looking for translators for an ongoing project for the following languages:
1. English<> Spanish
2. English<> French
The fields will be legal, informative, medical, pharma, financial, welfare, food security and more.
• Experience in translation, editing and proofreading
• Academic degree in studies of the target language (mother tongue).
• A certificate holder in translation studies, preferably an academic
• Experience with CAT tools and InDesign (in the target language).
• Ability to carry out preparatory work on the subjects of the text before translation.
• Cultural adaptability
Please send the following materials (We will only reply to candidates who send the below requested documents to our email.)
• Updated CVs in English, including the relevant experience
• Education certificates - translated into English
• 3 examples of relevant work in translation / editing / proofreading (original copy).
Budget information for this job is restricted to those who meet the requirements of the job.
: Israel Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Non-members may quote after 12 hours Required native language:
Target language(s) Subject field:
Medical (general) Required software:
SDL TRADOS, memoQ Quoting deadline: Mar 17, 2018 22:00 GMT Delivery deadline: Mar 29, 2018 21:00 GMT Additional requirements:
See the above detailed requirements
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a
corporate member with a Blue Board
record with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 5
out of 5
Note: You cannot quote because this job is closed.
Translation industry jobs
Jobs posted by outsourcers seeking quotes from language professionals.
The Blue Board
is a searchable database of language job outsourcers with feedback from service providers, and an important risk management tool. ProZ.com members have full access to the Blue Board.