Posted: Mar 27, 2018 09:56 GMT(GMT: Mar 27, 2018 09:56)
Job type: Translation/editing/proofing job
Service required: Checking/editing
Languages: English to Chinese
Language variant: Simplified Chinese
We received a request from a well known client for review of a large e-Learning project which will start at mid-March and last for 4-6 months.
Rules of engagement
a. FL Shall be contracted and get paid by Welocalize directly.
b. FL will NOT seat in the client office and shall NOT seat in Welocalize office as Full Time Employee (8 hrs a day, 5 days a week). But they would have onsite training and attend meetings in the client offices in Shanghai.
c. FL will be provided with an laptop to get VPN access.
• Business level English communication skill
• High reading comprehension in English as proofreader
• Evaluate/cross-check the translation based on general knowledge of the local country
• Finalize the translation into fluent local languages by picking up unnatural phrases
• Work with other divisions to make sure if the translation is suitable as training material on their system, and coordinate with them to have the minimum post modification (This is by training basis)
Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Subject field: Marketing / Market Research Quoting deadline: May 30, 2018 16:00 GMT Delivery deadline: May 31, 2018 16:00 GMT
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a corporate member.
Note: Sign in to see outsourcer contact information.
The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.
Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market.
See the brand new features in action:
*Completely redesigned user interface
*Inline spell checking