Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
SDI Media, the world's largest supplier of subtitling services for the television, cinema, video and DVD industries, is looking for English to Mandarin Simplified language freelance translators for upcoming projects.
• Near native Mandarin Simplified and English language proficiency level.
• Strong grammar and auditory skills.
• Must be able to meet deadlines.
• Must have basic computer knowledge and typing skills.
• Recognized translation qualification and/or translation, proofreading, and editing experience.
• Must have stable internet access and a windows based computer.
• Freelance position.
• You can work at home or anywhere with stable internet connection.
• You will be translating English TV/ movie materials.
Interested parties, you may send your English resume with contact details and cover letter to asia.presales [HIDDEN] [HIDDEN] with “Simplified Mandarin to English” and your name in the subject line. Application will not be considered without resume. The shortlisted applicants will be contacted and invited to take the test within one month.
Poster country: Philippines
Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Membership: Non-members may quote after 12 hours Art/Literary Preferred native language: Target language(s) Subject field: Cinema, Film, TV, Drama Quoting deadline: Aug 15, 2018 00:00 GMT Delivery deadline: Aug 17, 2018 00:00 GMT
Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market.
See the brand new features in action:
*Completely redesigned user interface
*Inline spell checking
SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.