Full Time Kannada Translator for Navi Mumbai Office
Posted: Apr 3, 2018 04:45 GMT (GMT: Apr 3, 2018 04:45) Job type:
Service required Languages:
English to Kannada
About the Company
SDL is product and service public company.
SDL is the global innovator in language translation technology, services and content management. With more than 25 years of experience, SDL creates transformative business results through nuanced digital experiences with customers around the world.
79 of the world’s largest brands along with more than 1,500 enterprises companies worldwide Translating in more than 200 languages shows the world SDL is a Leader in Language Translation technology, services and content management. More than 100,000 multichannel multilingual sites
We are looking for passionate, collaborative and creative people to join our team. We are spread across 55 offices in 38 countries yet we still manage to keep a small company feel.
Everyone in SDL contributes to our success, come join us on our journey of creativity, vision and innovation as we leverage the strengths of the past and paint a compelling direction for the future.
Main Purpose of Job
You will be part of a translation team, working closely with the Translation Line Manager. You will be responsible for delivering translations of the highest quality and accuracy on time and within budget. You will have the opportunity to act as Lead Translator for one or several accounts and to support the development of your translation team members.
Scope of Job
Responsible to: Translation Line Manager
Title – Trainee Translator(Kannada) / Kannada Translator
Job Location - Navi Mumbai
• Part of a dynamic team of professional translators
• Perform English to Kannada translation of software interface, user manuals, technical documentation & marketing materials
• Maintain consistently high quality & accurate translations through research, self-improvement
• Apply SDL translation processes & methodologies
• Learn & use SDL translation software tools extensively in all projects
• Lead projects, working closely with overseas project managers to ensure on-time delivery and high quality
• Mature individual with excellent grasp of English & Kannada languages
• Well-read and has broad knowledge of numerous subject matters
• Keen interest in acquiring new knowledge
• Internet savvy and some IT knowledge preferred
• Careful, detailed personality with good cheerful disposition
• Hardworking and a team player
• Permanent & Freelance positions are opened
• New graduate are WELCOME
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to work under pressure.
·Good knowledge of translation software.
·Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
Skills and experience
· Degree in translation or BS/BE/BA/MA degree in English or any other relevant combination of training and experience.
·Experience of at least 0 to 4 years in the technical translation field (Software industry). We are even open for Bright fresher candidate and Kannada native speakers.
·Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
·Ability to work under pressure.
: Thailand Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Non-members may quote after 12 hours Preferred native language:
Target language(s) Subject field:
Advertising / Public Relations Quoting deadline: Jun 29, 2018 00:00 GMT Delivery deadline: Jul 31, 2018 00:00 GMT
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a logged in visitor.
Note: Sign in
to see outsourcer contact information.
Contact person title: Talent Finder
Translation industry jobs
Jobs posted by outsourcers seeking quotes from language professionals.
The Blue Board
is a searchable database of language job outsourcers with feedback from service providers, and an important risk management tool. ProZ.com members have full access to the Blue Board.
|Déjà Vu X3 |
|Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market.
See the brand new features in action:
*Completely redesigned user interface
*Inline spell checking