Opportunity for Thai linguists with experience in Geographical destinations
Posted: Apr 3, 2018 15:20 GMT (GMT: Apr 3, 2018 15:20) Job type:
Service required Languages:
: Translation, Transliteration (other)
English to Thai Language variant:
Ongoing opportunity for Thai freelancers or Thai vendors at Vistatec Dublin:
We are recruiting now for one of our biggest accounts, operating in the travel and tourism industry, talented and experienced Thai linguists, for our Geography/Transliteration projects.
This is an ongoing, freelance collaboration.
- Master Degree in Translation or equivalent proven working experience in field.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in localisation applied to travel and tourism industry, and in transliteration or geographical names.
- Minimum of weekly 20 hours availability (and preferably more).
- Availability for project specific trainings.
- Experience with Google searches of Geographical destinations to find information about the Point of Interest to transliterate in your target language.
- Good user of Xbench or other most common industry used spell check tools.
- User of Trados min version 2015 or higher.
Translation test required to be qualified on the account, and on boarding on account processes and tools provided upon qualification on the account.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please send an email with your CV to:
Looking forward to hearing from you
: Ireland Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Subject field: Tourism & Travel
Quoting deadline: Dec 1, 2018 23:00 GMT
Delivery deadline: Dec 10, 2018 19:00 GMT
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a
ProZ.com Business member with a Blue Board
record with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 4.6
out of 5
Note: Sign in
to see outsourcer contact information.
Contact person title: Supply Chain Manager
Translation industry jobs
Jobs posted by outsourcers seeking quotes from language professionals.
The Blue Board
is a searchable database of language job outsourcers with feedback from service providers, and an important risk management tool. ProZ.com members have full access to the Blue Board.