Globalme is a translation and localization company located in Vancouver Canada. We are looking to expand our resources of French (FR_FR) linguists: editors and translators. The subject field are IT/IT-Marketing related. You will be reviewing projects for websites, mobile applications, games, training etc. and ensure that these products are ready to be released to target markets.
This is a per project based job and we're looking for an ongoing relationship.
We do not accept average quality work. The Editors/Translators we work with:
1. Have excellent writing skills
2. Have solid understanding of their native language and English
3. Have at least 5 years of experience (for Editor/Proofreader)
4. Can provide solid references from at least 3 happy customers
5. Do know how to use Internet for searches and find references
6. Have extreme attention to details
If you meet all of the above, we want to talk to you. Please contact us with informations below:
1. Your rates :
Fuzzy matches (with details)
Rate per hour and per word for editing
2. Your resume
3. Three main areas of expertise
4. Are you using any CAT tools? Please specify, if yes.
5. If you have ever done localization QA testing reviews where you had to take screen captures and report defects.
6. If you ever lived in English speaking country.
7. Links to any online profile that you may have
8. Confirm that you can provide us references if needed and in few words, let us know why you are a good candidate
We will contact only to those qualified candidates.
Poster country: Canada
Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Membership: Non-members may quote after 12 hours Tech/Engineering Preferred specific fields: IT (Information Technology) Required native language: French Subject field: IT (Information Technology) Preferred software: SDL TRADOS, memoQ Quoting deadline: Apr 20, 2018 00:00 GMT Delivery deadline: Apr 30, 2018 00:00 GMT
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a Blue Board outsourcer with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 4.9 out of 5
Note: You cannot quote because the quoting deadline has passed.
Join this translator’s group buy brought to you by ProZ.com and buy SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance for only €415 / $495 / £325 / ¥60,000
You will also receive FREE access to our getting started eLearning program!
PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.