Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Sigma Technologies Global is a tech company located in Spain specializing in pattern recognition and natural language processing technologies. We are currently looking for responsible, independent native-level Danish and Norwegian speakers to provide transcription and validation services.
The transcription work is done from home on an online platform that is available 24 hours a day Monday to Sunday. We regularly have projects available in Danish and Norwegian that last approximately 2-3 months depending on our clients.
On our current project:
• Your task will be to listen to short utterances, validate and correct the corresponding transcription according to the manual provided.
• The hourly objective is 200 transcriptions minimum.
• You can do more work than your objectives.
• A secure/private internet connection,
• A computer with headphones,
• Native-level oral and written comprehension in Danish/Norwegian,
• The ability to write in Danish/Norwegian without spelling mistakes,
• High typing speed (the ability to touch type is a plus),
• Motivation to achieve objectives,
• Pass an online test of 50 audios (transcriptions).
Budget and payment details:
Budget information for this job is restricted to those who meet the requirements of the job.
Poster country: Spain
Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users!
Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value
SDL MultiTerm 2019 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2019 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.