Danish and Norwegian online transcription validation, generic utterances
Posted: Apr 6, 2018 12:24 GMT (GMT: Apr 6, 2018 12:24)
Vetting and notifications sent at: Apr 6, 2018 16:14 GMT Job type:
Confidentiality level Languages:
Danish, Norwegian, Norwegian (Bokmal), Norwegian (Nynorsk)
Budget and payment details
Sigma Technologies Global is a tech company located in Spain specializing in pattern recognition and natural language processing technologies. We are currently looking for responsible, independent native-level Danish and Norwegian speakers to provide transcription and validation services.
The transcription work is done from home on an online platform that is available 24 hours a day Monday to Sunday. We regularly have projects available in Danish and Norwegian that last approximately 2-3 months depending on our clients.
On our current project:
• Your task will be to listen to short utterances, validate and correct the corresponding transcription according to the manual provided.
• The hourly objective is 200 transcriptions minimum.
• You can do more work than your objectives.
• A secure/private internet connection,
• A computer with headphones,
• Native-level oral and written comprehension in Danish/Norwegian,
• The ability to write in Danish/Norwegian without spelling mistakes,
• High typing speed (the ability to touch type is a plus),
• Motivation to achieve objectives,
• Pass an online test of 50 audios (transcriptions).
Budget information for this job is restricted to those who meet the requirements of the job.
: Spain Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Preferred native language: For more information, see: URL not shown
Target language(s) Subject field:
Linguistics Quoting deadline: Aug 30, 2018 00:00 GMT Delivery deadline: Aug 31, 2018 00:00 GMT
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a non logged in visitor
Note: Sign in
to see outsourcer contact information.
Contact person title: Project Manager
Translation industry jobs
Jobs posted by outsourcers seeking quotes from language professionals.
The Blue Board
is a searchable database of language job outsourcers with feedback from service providers, and an important risk management tool. ProZ.com members have full access to the Blue Board.