English - Polish translators with experience in Regulatory Affairs
Posted: Apr 11, 2018 09:23 GMT (GMT: Apr 11, 2018 09:23)
Vetting and notifications sent at: Apr 11, 2018 12:50 GMT Job type:
Service required Languages:
English to Polish
SDL is going to select English into Polish vendors (freelancers, single language agencies) who will translate and review regulatory documents to ensure accuracy and appropriateness according to local laws and regulations.
• Polish native translator,
• University Degree (medical or linguistic),
• At least 3 years Life Sciences translation experience,
• Experience in Regulatory Affairs and therapeutic areas such as: Oncology, Cardiology, Immune Diseases, Hematology, Endocrinology, Nephrology.
• Translators should have ability to issue invoices.
• Willing to take a short test as part of our selection process.
If you are interested in this offer, we would like you to apply to SDL via our online vendor portal- SDL Workzone:
Please note that after the registration you will receive a logging password for your account where you need to fill in all the required information, otherwise our recruitment team won’t be able to start recruitment process.
: Poland Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Membership: Non-members may quote after 12 hours
Subject field: Medical (general)
Quoting deadline: Apr 26, 2018 22:00 GMT
Delivery deadline: Apr 27, 2018 22:00 GMT
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a Blue Board
outsourcer with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 2.7
out of 5
Note: Sign in
to see outsourcer contact information.
Contact person title: Talent Finder