Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
SDI Media, the world's largest supplier of subtitling services for the television, cinema, video and DVD industries, is looking for Japanese Transcriptionists for upcoming projects.
• Native Japanese language proficiency level.
• Strong grammar and auditory skills.
• Must be able to meet deadlines.
• Must have basic computer knowledge and typing skills.
• Recognized translation qualification and/or translation/proofreading/editing experience.
• Must have stable internet access and a windows based computer.
• Freelance position.
• You can work at home or anywhere with stable internet connection.
• You will be creating a written and time coded script from an Audio/ Video source
Interested parties, you may send your resume and cover letter to [HIDDEN] with “Japanese Transcription” and your name in the subject line. Application will not be considered without resume. The shortlisted applicants will be contacted and invited to take the test within one month.
Poster country: Philippines
Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Membership: Non-members may quote after 12 hours Preferred native language: Target language(s) Subject field: Media / Multimedia Quoting deadline: Aug 14, 2018 00:00 GMT Delivery deadline: Aug 17, 2018 00:00 GMT
SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.
PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.