SDI Media, the world's largest supplier of subtitling services for the television, cinema, video and DVD industries, is looking for Japanese Transcriptionists for upcoming projects.
• Native Japanese language proficiency level.
• Strong grammar and auditory skills.
• Must be able to meet deadlines.
• Must have basic computer knowledge and typing skills.
• Recognized translation qualification and/or translation/proofreading/editing experience.
• Must have stable internet access and a windows based computer.
• Freelance position.
• You can work at home or anywhere with stable internet connection.
• You will be creating a written and time coded script from an Audio/ Video source
Interested parties, you may send your resume and cover letter to [HIDDEN] with “Japanese Transcription” and your name in the subject line. Application will not be considered without resume. The shortlisted applicants will be contacted and invited to take the test within one month.
Poster country: Philippines
Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Membership: Non-members may quote after 12 hours Preferred native language: Target language(s) Subject field: Media / Multimedia Quoting deadline: Aug 14, 2018 00:00 GMT Delivery deadline: Aug 17, 2018 00:00 GMT
The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.
Join this translator’s group buy brought to you by ProZ.com and buy SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance for only €415 / $495 / £325 / ¥60,000
You will also receive FREE access to our getting started eLearning program!