SDI Media, the world's largest supplier of subtitling services for the television, cinema, video and DVD industries, is looking for English to Thai freelance translators for upcoming projects.
• Native to near native Thai and English language proficiency level.
• Strong grammar and auditory skills.
• Must be able to meet deadlines.
• Must have basic computer knowledge and typing skills.
• Recognized translation qualification and/or translation/proofreading/editing experience.
• Must have stable internet access and a windows based computer.
• Must hold current residency in Thailand.
• Freelance position.
• You can work at home or anywhere with stable internet connection.
• You will be translating and/or subtitling TV/ and movie materials.
Interested parties, you may send your resume and cover letter to asia.resource [HIDDEN] [HIDDEN] with “English to Thai Translator” and your name in the subject line. Application will not be considered without resume. The shortlisted applicants will be contacted and invited to take the test within one month.
Poster country: Philippines
Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime.
Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device.
Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.
The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.