Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
SDI Media, the world's largest supplier of subtitling services for the television, cinema, video and DVD industries, is looking for English to Thai freelance translators for upcoming projects.
• Native to near native Thai and English language proficiency level.
• Strong grammar and auditory skills.
• Must be able to meet deadlines.
• Must have basic computer knowledge and typing skills.
• Recognized translation qualification and/or translation/proofreading/editing experience.
• Must have stable internet access and a windows based computer.
• Must hold current residency in Thailand.
• Freelance position.
• You can work at home or anywhere with stable internet connection.
• You will be translating and/or subtitling TV/ and movie materials.
Interested parties, you may send your resume and cover letter to asia.resource [HIDDEN] [HIDDEN] with “English to Thai Translator” and your name in the subject line. Application will not be considered without resume. The shortlisted applicants will be contacted and invited to take the test within one month.
Poster country: Philippines
Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer.
Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools.
Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free
SDL MultiTerm 2019 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2019 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.