English to Thai Freelance Translators
Posted: Apr 12, 2018 06:52 GMT (GMT: Apr 12, 2018 06:52) Job type:
Service required Languages:
English to Thai
SDI Media, the world's largest supplier of subtitling services for the television, cinema, video and DVD industries, is looking for English to Thai freelance translators for upcoming projects.
• Native to near native Thai and English language proficiency level.
• Strong grammar and auditory skills.
• Must be able to meet deadlines.
• Must have basic computer knowledge and typing skills.
• Recognized translation qualification and/or translation/proofreading/editing experience.
• Must have stable internet access and a windows based computer.
• Must hold current residency in Thailand.
• Freelance position.
• You can work at home or anywhere with stable internet connection.
• You will be translating and/or subtitling TV/ and movie materials.
Interested parties, you may send your resume and cover letter to asia.resource [HIDDEN] [HIDDEN] with “English to Thai Translator” and your name in the subject line. Application will not be considered without resume. The shortlisted applicants will be contacted and invited to take the test within one month.
: Philippines Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Non-members may quote after 12 hours Preferred native language:
Target language(s) Subject field:
Media / Multimedia Quoting deadline: Sep 5, 2018 00:00 GMT Delivery deadline: Sep 10, 2018 00:00 GMT
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a Blue Board
Note: Sign in
to see outsourcer contact information.
Translation industry jobs
Jobs posted by outsourcers seeking quotes from language professionals.
The Blue Board
is a searchable database of language job outsourcers with feedback from service providers, and an important risk management tool. ProZ.com members have full access to the Blue Board.